• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Acrorip 8.1

KenR60

Having problems with the Color Mode, The Printer is an 8 Color Epson R2400 and in the dropdown settings it shows things like CcMmYKkk but I want to use KCMYWWWW but can't see where I can add that in the Setup.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Having problems with the Color Mode, The Printer is an 8 Color Epson R2400 and in the dropdown settings it shows things like CcMmYKkk but I want to use KCMYWWWW but can't see where I can add that in the Setup.

Has that even been done before?

KenR60

Hello Pauly, well in my Manual it shows the dropdown with this and more but on the computer its only showing a couple of combinations, so somehow you must be able to add your own order of colours?

KenR60

What other options do you have in the settings?

OK, found my Problem, I needed to run the White Printing Version of AcroRip. Now I see the KCMY WWWW, gotten the Colour all printing, just can't get the White to Print. I have only filled the 2 last Bottles ( KCMY . . WW ) as I was wanting to add a Clear to the other 2 bottles