• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Actress Brittany Murphy Dead at 32

Replicator

Well, they wouldn't want anyone to know how many drugs she was on, would they ?

She was quite anorexic and always had that glazed over look in her eyes JMHO . . .

Marlene

how about we at least let her get cold before assuming she died of drugs or some other "Hollywood" thing. it's always a shame when a young person leaves before their time and I'm sure her family will forever have the Christmas blues like others who have lost some oen this time of the year.

John L

I don't know anything about her but... yeh I agree. It might be a ploy to hide bad stuff or maybe her husband just doesn't want them cutting her body all up. It actually is possible.

However she died thats sad. 32 is too young.

jiarby

never even heard of her.... when I read her bio I had never seen any of these shows she made. News about a mysterious, sudden death of a celebrity, or athlete is happening so often now that it hardly seems a suprise.

Shovelhead

Seriously, why should ANYONE other than her friends and family care at all? I've never understood this fascination with "famous" people.

I didn't know her and I don't know anyone that knew her...I can't empathize.
....and simply do not care and I will not send out phony "thoughts and prayers"....If there is a God, may he rest her sole regardless if she was snorting blow or scarfing and barfing....She was a looker, prior to the face work!
There is a swell of Facebookers that have joined her fan site....makes me want to join and ask if anyone ever heard of Katherine Hepburn, Betty Davis or Meryl Streep.

i agree with you Pat...i could care less..drugs, health...whatever...

it is sad though that someone so young has passed..just like many others have and will with much more life left to live.

i've met quite a few 'celebrities' and as long as they are not caught up in themselves they are just regular people...the one's that get caught up in themselves are comical in my opinion.

webguru

Seriously, why should ANYONE other than her friends and family care at all? I've never understood this fascination with "famous" people.

Amen brother. I don't ever remember a Christmas card or Thanksgiving dinner invite from her, guess my life will go on as it always has.