• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ADA and Interior Hospital Signage

Signout

I need a reputable wholesale company that can match up some existing interior signs for starters. I can't seem to find
a supplier that will return phone calls or want to offer much help.

Anyone have a company they would recommend, preferably on the East Coast?

Attachments

• IMG_1183 2.jpg
    IMG_1183 2.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1208.jpg
    IMG_1208.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 94

Marlene

do you see an image on the OP's post? all I see is a paperclip with the words attachment and clicked it but nothing. site issue or jsut me?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
do you see an image on the OP's post? all I see is a paperclip with the words attachment and clicked it but nothing. site issue or jsut me?

Basically, any image that has been uploaded after April 2014 up until the server failure was lost. Anything before that is still there. This includes post attachments, avatars, signature pics, profile photos etc.

Marlene

Basically, any image that has been uploaded after April 2014 up until the server failure was lost. Anything before that is still there. This includes post attachments, avatars, signature pics, profile photos etc.

thanks for the info. I was wondering if it was just me and a setting