• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Add more Equipment’s, Need your Opinion

KevSign

We will have 3 options to get more equipment from trade-in our sublimation set (see below).

Please help us to choose the option. Actually we are not need more equipment’s, but keep payment every month and not use, rather get more equipment to backup the current

Our current equipment:
HP Latex L25500 60”
HP Z6100 60” (4 yrs old)still print great, may be need replace belt and tune again guest $2,000
SID Triton 210s (Chinese Printer) Dual Dx5 Head, 82” Eco Solvent.
Graphtec 7000 64” Cutter
US Tech Lamination 64” Hot assist Lam (Chinese)

Option 1: Roland printer Roland Sojet XJ-740, and the Caldera Rip + $3,000 more

Option 2: Latex L25500 60” and HPz6200 (replace HPz6100 will sell later with 6.7 Wasatch rip) + Caldera Rip + $2,500 more

Option 3: Mutoh ValueJet 1624 64-inch + Latex L25500 60” + $3,000 more.

We will Trade our Sublimation set to dealer: (we like to sell get cash but...)
Digifab – DigiHeat 73” 3 Zone Rotary heat press
Mimaki DS 1600 64” Print direct Fabric or paper
PhaseMaster Convert for 3rd phase ($2600)
Rip from Digifab with pattern print for test fabric.

:thankyou:

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Just hope you dont have to buy these from NuSign, they stiffed me on all my commission. They are so shady!! BUYERS BEWARE OF NUSIGN THEY LIE!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Option 2. And josh, that sucks...

Yeah your telling me! One of the owners Tony Lee flat out lied right to my face and I should have known better as he has a horrible reputation in the industry. I have always known they were snakes but you live and learn and i will get my money back one way or another. BEWARE OF NUSIGN PEOPLE!!

Tim Aucoin

Thanks for the warning Josh! I've checked out their site before, but never had a need to purchase from them. Good info to know. :thumb:

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
NuSign was able to get me the parts from triangle that I needed...

:thumb:

They have good pricing on equipment and can get alot of things, the problem I have is that they treat employees like CRAP and they stole from me by not paying me my commission as the owner promised. I will never do business with them moving forward and all I can say is that Tony and Benny are not good business owners in my opinion. I cant wait for their next tradeshow as I will be there harrassing them and letting everyone now they LIE!!

:wavingflag:

burkie

Hey, Kev, can you give some feedback on the Triton? There's not much info or feedback out there, and I'm looking for an eco-sol flatbed. It seems reasonably priced, but I'm not looking to be a test subject with a relatively new printer. Thanks for whatever you can provide.