• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Adding A Gradient To A Bitmap On Flexi

loudsigns

Hello Flexi Users,

I'm attempting to blend a bitmap image against a white background in Flexi. Does anyone have advice on how to either add a gradient, fade, or blend a bitmap.

Thanks

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Not possible most likely. Flexi's bitmap handling and manipulation capabilities put the 'P' into 'Primitive'. Create the bitmap you need elsewhere and import it.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I agree with Bob that this would be better done in something else but if it is all you have and you want it to fade to white:
Put a rectangle over your bitmap - give it a gradient fill of white to black - set the transparency mode of the rectangle to screen (or lighten) with a 100% opacity.
The black will blend with the photo and the white will fade the edge. You can change the fill from a linear gradient to circular or square to get it to fade all the edges if the image is fairly square.

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• fade.jpg
    fade.jpg
    428.2 KB · Views: 400
Last edited: