Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adding Extended to Photoshop CS6

Discussion in 'Adobe' started by David Wright, Mar 20, 2013.

1. David Wright

David Wright Very Active Member

Nov 25, 2003
    Wyandotte, Mi
    I just upgraded from Photoshop Cs3 to Cs6. Now I am considering going with the extended version. The sales person said it would be $399 but that is the price I would have paid if I originally upgraded to that, correct?
    Since I already paid $199 wouldn't it be another two hundred?

What am I missing?

Tags:
  2. MikePro

MikePro Major Contributor

Feb 3, 2010
    Racine, WI
    I've tried this, as well... not gonna happen without purchasing the extended version outright :(
    win-win for them... either you fork over the extra loot now, or they got another selling point on their cloud service that gives you all of their software for a monthly fee.

Extended is great, especially for the 3D rendering software, but I'd rather spend the extra $$$ on some new hardware for the shop... knowing that I'll still most likely cough up the software upgrade money a year from now on cs7+.
    I'm definitely holding out, as I just got out of a month-long battle with them to upgrade my cs5 to cs6 for the no extra charge they promised me when I bought cs5 collection for over $1k, as I was unable to upgrade from cs3 ...and then snuck-in an expiry date without notifying me, while I was sitting on the upgrade til HotDoor came up with cs6 compatible cadtools plug-ins.