• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Adding Extended to Photoshop CS6

David Wright

I just upgraded from Photoshop Cs3 to Cs6. Now I am considering going with the extended version. The sales person said it would be $399 but that is the price I would have paid if I originally upgraded to that, correct?
Since I already paid $199 wouldn't it be another two hundred?

What am I missing?

MikePro

I've tried this, as well... not gonna happen without purchasing the extended version outright :(
win-win for them... either you fork over the extra loot now, or they got another selling point on their cloud service that gives you all of their software for a monthly fee.

Extended is great, especially for the 3D rendering software, but I'd rather spend the extra $$$ on some new hardware for the shop... knowing that I'll still most likely cough up the software upgrade money a year from now on cs7+.
I'm definitely holding out, as I just got out of a month-long battle with them to upgrade my cs5 to cs6 for the no extra charge they promised me when I bought cs5 collection for over $1k, as I was unable to upgrade from cs3 ...and then snuck-in an expiry date without notifying me, while I was sitting on the upgrade til HotDoor came up with cs6 compatible cadtools plug-ins.