• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Adding Media in Roland Media Explorer

Norman Lamont

I just reloaded my versaworks programs up to ver 5.1. I went to Roland DGA to download MAC 7 Canvas media to the Media Explorer. I tried downloading several vinyls that the roland site said matched my printer, BUT, when I try to open them in Media Explorer it says I can't because " this media file includes a profile that cannot be used with the ink type of the current printer setting." I've had this printer happily for 20 years and now I'm stuck. HELP! I tried downloading from the 3m printer profile site and had the same results.

Joe House

Most likely you have the wrong ink configuration selected in the Profile Center. Double check what Versaworks is reporting for ink type and match it up.

Good Luck

slps

Most likely you have the wrong ink configuration selected in the Profile Center. Double check what Versaworks is reporting for ink type and match it up.

Good Luck
I'm following the same route.
In my Versaworks the printer is listed using a Ecosol CMYK and not Ecosol Max that I'm actually using. Is there a way to change this characteristic in Veraworks, I mean from Ecosol CMYK to Ecosol Max?