Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Adding second Jv33-160

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by YellowSigns, Oct 11, 2019.

1. YellowSigns

YellowSigns New Member

Oct 11, 2019
    London
    Hi All.

I am currently trying to get a second JC33 working on the same pc so i can control both from rasterlink.
    I am currently running windows 10 64bit and have tried to add the second printer under printer management but i get an error and i cannot seem to get around it. I have attached an image so if you know how to get round this please let me know :)

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. SameDay Signs

SameDay Signs Member

Oct 20, 2010
    tiffin ohio
    Make sure you have different ports setup not the same

3. YellowSigns

YellowSigns New Member

Oct 11, 2019
    London
    They are are on different ports, issue comes that i cannot manaually add the printer driver for the second Mimaki becuase the drivers come in exe format and not *.inf . I can see the printer in my system and in the list when trying to add it but it just gives the driver error as you see in the image.

4. Pedro Furtado

Pedro Furtado New Member

Mar 24, 2017
    São Paulo
    Have you ever tried to install only the new machine while disregarding the old one? may be a mismatch between drivers