• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Adhesive-Backed Foam Rubber

LSSigns

Adhesive-Backed Foam Rubber...that's the best way I can think of to describe what I'm looking for. A very long time ago, the sign person before me ordered a roll of this stuff. I use it as a backing on check writing mats (it's non-skid). It is black, with a very strong adhesive on one side (with a brown paper liner) and textured-black non skid foam/rubber on the other side. It is on a 29" roll. Does this sound familiar to anyone? There are no markings anywhere on it that tell me what it is or who makes it.

Any help/ideas/suggestions would be great! Thank you!

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
OH! I know what you are talking about, it's the same stuff you use to make for anti skuff counter top mats with custom advertisements and crap. Similar to a mouse pad ... only for retail purposes ... just look into 3m anti skid foam. Sorry if I can't be any more help ... only seen rolls of the stuff never ordered it.

LSSigns

OH! I know what you are talking about, it's the same stuff you use to make for anti skuff counter top mats with custom advertisements and crap. Similar to a mouse pad ... only for retail purposes ... just look into 3m anti skid foam. Sorry if I can't be any more help ... only seen rolls of the stuff never ordered it.

YES exactly! I will look at these links, thanks everyone!