• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Adhesive backed paper for latex ink?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Paper doesn't stretch or shrink like a vinyl would so packaging companies prefer the adhesive paper, that's one reason for it.

MikePro

best bet, talk to your supplier, doesn't matter what options we suggest if you can't get it anyways.
do you have a laminator? you can always print on whatever paper you have available to you, and laminate with "mounting film". My supplier carries General Formulations-brand.
permenant adhesive on one side, and option of permanent/removable adhesive on the other side.

Robert Gruner

Colorado,

Can't answer that one other than to say customer would like paper for his application. Ive seen a product; but, I don't remember who made it?

Thanks for any help.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
best bet, talk to your supplier, doesn't matter what options we suggest if you can't get it anyways.
do you have a laminator? you can always print on whatever paper you have available to you, and laminate with "mounting film". My supplier carries General Formulations-brand.
permenant adhesive on one side, and option of permanent/removable adhesive on the other side.

Lol he is the supplier he is with NuSign in Texas

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
sihl makes one.

Yup.... Sihl Trisolv 3683 PrimeArt Blueback. We use a good bit of it on our solvent Mimaki. Says its good for latex as well. Does print very nice. It's pricey though, none PSA paper is a LOT less expensive.