• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

adhesive faced vinyl?

Does anyone make an adhesive faced vinyl? I seen some decals installed on the inside of some acrylic . The vinyl has a white back and appears to be printed on the adhesive side of the vinyl. Any help is greatly appreciated.

ExecuPrintGS

Does anyone make an adhesive faced vinyl? I seen some decals installed on the inside of some acrylic . The vinyl has a white back and appears to be printed on the adhesive side of the vinyl. Any help is greatly appreciated.

We print on clear, mirrored and laminate with white vinyl. When applied it looks like you printed on the adhesive side... Hope that helps

scott pagan

x2

we use light emission diffuser film instead of regular vinyl so it has a clear adhesive and lets the light shine through like a backlit sign.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
We print on non adhesive (depending on use might be poster paper or something synthetic and waterproof like display film) then mount with optically clear (UV as well) mounting film. Essentially laminate the mounting film to the front the laminate that to the acrylic. This or the methods above work great and give a fantastic look to the piece.

ddarlak

Go Bills!

that's pretty damn funny