Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adhesive mural for stone pebble wall

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by Zendavor Signs, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Zendavor Signs

Zendavor Signs Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Peoria, IL
    Is putting an adhesive mural on a wall like this feasible for long term durability? What materials do you recommend? Wall is about 10ft x 19ft. Mural does not need to completely conform to wall surface. Stretched banner or SEG fabric will not work well since there is ductwork and other complexities on the wall.

IMG_0797.jpg IMG_0796.jpg IMG_0795.jpg

Tags:
  2. jimmmi

jimmmi Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Athens Greece
    Something like Avery MPI 1405 may work but your surface is too extreme!

3. flyplainsdrifta

flyplainsdrifta Active Member

Oct 13, 2017
    ct
    the only thing i can think of that ***might*** work is something like asphalt art or ruff wrap from mactac. but even then, that surface may be a little to extreme. good luck in your search.

4. Bly

Bly Very Active Member

Mar 9, 2004
    Sydney
    There are a couple of textured wall vinyls from 3M but I don't think they're rated for longer than about 6 months on something like that.

5. jfiscus

jfiscus Map Wraster

Apr 2, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    I don't like the alumagraphics material personally, but it might be the correct choice for something like this. I would also think about 3M 480mc.
    The extreme depths combined with a porous material will not have good long term adhesion with anything.