• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Adhesive Paper Stickers

ncastrellon

I'd like to start printing paper stickers on our VP540. Is this possible on a solvent printer because I like doing everything in-house. If this can be done, what's the best media for the job? My searches are not really getting me anywhere. Thanks folks.

HaroldDesign

Pressure sensitive vinyl & paper is all over the place. Search for pressure sensitive materials - not "sticker" materials. Your VP540 will print them.

Farmboy

I would agree. Vinyl's gonna be more cost effective. I would think contour cutting paper would be no picnic. Seems like it would dull your knife quicker and getting the depth right would be a chore. Not that it couldn't be done.

gabagoo

I would agree. Vinyl's gonna be more cost effective. I would think contour cutting paper would be no picnic. Seems like it would dull your knife quicker and getting the depth right would be a chore. Not that it couldn't be done.

I never thought about that aspect of it. Paper crack and peel decals are generally guiltine cut or die cut. Not sure you could actually do it on a vinyl cutter, and if you could getting the depth correct would be a beatch.