• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Adobe Cs2 For 45$

anothersign

Well its not legit

the site also has <TABLE height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=510 background=images/centr_verh.gif height=26 ALT="">FLEXISIGN PRO 7.6 v2 (2 cds)
</TD></TR><TR><TD height="100%"><FORM><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=470 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=100>
<TR><TD>Flexi-SIGN PRO is designed and engineered to be the total solution for any signmaking business.It features OLE, advanced bitmap filters...

Download File Size:1.15 GB
<HR>
<!-- / Prog Description --><!-- Catalogue --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px" vAlign=top width="100%">FLEXISIGN PRO 7.6 v2 (2 cds)</TD><TD><TABLE class=priceBlock style="MARGIN-TOP: 10px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=1 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #cccccc 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 2px; BORDER-TOP: #cccccc 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 2px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: #cccccc 1px solid; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px solid">$45</TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FORM>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>so its either a scam or cracked software and its all download only.

Crack Site!

Aside from the obvious, they carry two risks.

1. Many are now scam sites operated out of the old USSR. Western Union only and no software.

2. Unknown to many, the Feds have been busting these guys AND keeping the sites up and running to nail the buyers in reverse stings. Because this fraud crosses state lines, and US borders, the Patriot Act has given law enforcement some extra teeth.

PMG

Ya i figured it to be a CRACK site.......a buddy sent me the site to see what i though about it...(CRACK).......thought i would expose it....never know who will see it !!!!

stickygrafix

Yeah, NEVER buy from software sites like that. The number 1 "rule" in their terms and conditions is:
A) You are required to own an original copy of the title you intend to backup

This is to "cover" them from getting nailed for selling pirated software but it doesn't always work. Here are prime examples:
http://ibackups.net/
www.BuysUSA.com

PMG

I know better than to buy such a copy......This statement at the top of page don't seem like they are trying to sale you a back up copy!!!!

<TABLE height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=510 background=images/centr_verh.gif height=26 ALT="">Welcome
</TD></TR><TR><TD height="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=450 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=100>
<TR><TD><!-- Page Introduction -->You need software, but don't want to pay high retail price's. LPStore can SAVE you money by providing the software for a very low price! All software is full version. We make software to be near you, buy today: PhotoShop CS 8.0 for only 55$, DVDXCopy Platinum 4.0.38 for 20$,Corel Draw 12 Graphic Suite (3 cds) for just 65$, AutoCAD 2007 for 55$ and much, much more.... Take a look on the complete list!
<!-- / Page Introduction --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

toucan_graphics

If someone wants pirate software, why would they pay a third party leaving a paper trail? I'm sure you can find pirate software on p2p sites like Kazaa or Bearshare. Besides, it's so much easier and stress free to just go to the Adobe site and pay the $$ to upgrade from any version of photoshop to CS2. It's not very much.

PMG

toucan_graphics said:
If someone wants pirate software, why would they pay a third party leaving a paper trail? I'm sure you can find pirate software on p2p sites like Kazaa or Bearshare. Besides, it's so much easier and stress free to just go to the Adobe site and pay the $$ to upgrade from any version of photoshop to CS2. It's not very much.
And its Virus free!!!!!