• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Adobe destroy msg?

blackicefx

Ok, got my Illy issues worked out however, I recently started getting an dialog box upon exiting Illy that simply says, 'DESTROY' with a close button. When I click the close button, the program finishes closing without incident. What the heck is that? It's only doing it on my desktop. Both are running Illy CS3.

Matthew
BlackIceFX

BALLPARK

Is it a legal copy? If so, ask Adobe support or check the Adobe forums.

If not...:doh:

I have been using the CS series for years and never heard of that. GL...

GypsyGraphics

Wow that a rather ominous warning. I've never seen it and I'd be hesitant to close a file having seen that.

Are you on a MAC? If so, have you tried using time machine to open a file, that gives you that warning, from a time prior to the warning. I'm not sure what i think that might tell, except maybe the file is now somehow corrupt.

It it's happening with all files... I would open another file till i spoke to Adobe!

blackicefx

don't worry, it's a legit copy. Just recently started doing that on all files when saving. The files are fine when opened again on this or any other machine. I will contact Adobe.

Matthew