• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Adobe & flex seminars?

SpazSigns

Is their such a thing? Does anyone offer classes and or seminars to better familiar yourself with these softwares?

Any help appreciated thanks

WildWestDesigns

You have quite a bit of photoshop seminars that Kelby puts on. My mom likes to go to those. I don't use photoshop much, I would prefer Ai seminars, but it appears to be red-headed step child compared to photoshop.

phototec

Training DVD's better in the long run...

Is their such a thing? Does anyone offer classes and or seminars to better familiar yourself with these softwares?

Any help appreciated thanks

After going to Adobe related seminars for over 20 years, I have come to the conclusion, it's better to purchase your own training DVD's, because during the seminars, you are over whelmed with info and just can't remember everything.

Owning the training DVD's, you can watch them over and over, pause if there is something you don't get, and even watch many, many times later.

For Adobe software, I really like Total Training, you can purchase the DVD's (like I do), or pay for a monthly subscription, and watch what ever you want.

http://www.totaltraining.com/?gclid=CL362_uuzKkCFcHs7Qod7F87Mg

You can often find older versions of Total Training videos on ebay for a bargain price.

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]For Flexi training, I like Mark Rugen's DVD Flexi 8 training, can find on ebay for a good price.[/FONT]

http://cgi.ebay.com/SAi-Flexi-8-10-training-DVD-FlexiSign-vinyl-cutter-sign-/270771425146?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f0b3c0f7a

:thumb:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The internet is loaded with tutorials on Adobe products. Of late, I've been viewing several at Creative Edge and have been very pleased with the content.

Flexi training DVDs and in person seminars are offered by Mark Rugen at GiveMeHelp.com. SAi also offers a number of training options for Flexi through their Sign.com website.