Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adobe VIP, ETLA or CLP

Discussion in 'Adobe' started by kalvix, Feb 11, 2020.

1. kalvix

kalvix Member

Apr 17, 2005
    washington dc
    We are looking at needing 5 licenses for Adobe Suite and wondering if other have spoken with them about their programs. Value Incentive Plan (VIP), Enterprise Term License Agreement (ETLA), or Cumulative Licensing Program (CLP) program for these licenses. Is this even enough to be eligable for these programs? how much savings should we expect over the annual subscription?

Tags:
  2. Bobby H

Bobby H Very Active Member

Feb 4, 2005
    Lawton, OK
    I don't know if 5 licenses is enough to gain any benefit. Our shop has 3 individual license subscriptions to Adobe Creative Cloud. From time to time I get calls from telemarketers trying to sell us on switching to Adobe Creative Cloud for teams. I don't really see much benefit of doing that, plus the "teams" setup looks like it would cost us $20 per month more per license. While I think Creative Cloud is a pretty good value $54 per month per license isn't all that cheap either.

3. shoresigns

shoresigns Very Active Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Vancouver, BC