• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Adobie Plug Ins In Flexi

signs2trade

Im Running Flexi 8.6 V 1 On A Vista 64 Bit Machine. I Just Noticed That My Adobie Plug Ins Are Not There. Any Advice On How To Load Them.....??
Thank You
Keith

Sign Works

The Adobie Folder Is Empty

I'm not quite sure which Adobe folder you are refering to, also not sure if this might be a Vista issue or not seems I run Flexi on XP & Win 98 OS systems only. This is how they appear on my XP systems, hope this helps.

Attachments

• Flexi 8.1 on XP.jpg
    Flexi 8.1 on XP.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 107
  • Flexi 6.6 on XP.jpg
    Flexi 6.6 on XP.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 544

signs2trade

Thank you for your replys. I figured out what was wrong...Im running flexi as previously mentioned. Operating system is vista 64 bit. I also run cs 4 which is 64 bit. Although flexi is vista compatable it is still a 32 bit program. When setting the preferences in flexi it was defaulting to the 64 bit plug-ins within adobie. You must point flexi to the 32 bit plug-ins within cs4 for it to work. There are two different files for the plug-ins.
Keith