• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ads On Wheels.com

Shift Designs

A company called AdsOnWheels.com contacted me about doing some install work in the area. Anybody else been contacted by these guys.

WrapperX

I think this company is one of those that pays ordinary people to drive their own cars on their normal commute but they wrap their car in some sort of Ad. Therefore getting a mobil advertising through a general commutter area.

The down side is that the driver doesn't get to choose what is put on their vehicle - however they pay the driver X amount of dollars depending on their route and exposure.

MontereySigns

Ads on Wheels

We have always had a very positive experience with them. They are a professional and experienced wrap company. We have performed installations for them for national programs. The communication is always good, layouts and vinyl are perfect, and payment is roughly 30 days. I would say they are fairly reputable.

-Bud

tdvs72198

We are in Georgia and have had several incounters with ADS on Wheels, They have been great for us and pay on time.
Thanks

CheapVehicleWrap

So CA and GA have no problem with commercial ads on non commercial vehicles? It's a great concept but I don't see how it could fly on residential vehicles.