• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Advanced Corel Question - HELP ! ! !

Replicator

Lets say I've got an image with 200 separate elements and there are 20 colors and everything is ungrouped and in no particular order.

??? Is there a way to select one color (red) and then use a search or something to tell the program to choose all the elements of that same color,

and choose them all, instead of having to manually pick each element in the object manager.

Remember none of these elements are grouped together.

I'm hoping this can be done and for some strange reason I just never figured it out . . . HELP ! ! !

:thankyou::iamwithstupid:omg2:

R08

Chose edit then 'find and replace' then 'find objects'. Then you can select the parameters of the objects you want to find.

Replicator

I thought I had tried that already, but I chose find objects instead of replace objects and it didn't work for me . . . Now it worked great.

I appreciate the help and the knowledge SignRite !

Jim Doggett

I'd suggest using a cutting plug-in, such as CoCut. Corel's find objects works, once you get the hang of which "any attributes" options to click. But you have to do it for each color and it's cumbersome as heck.

A cutting plug-in with welding, outline-to-object, cut-by-color and all the things that are critical to making CorelDRAW designs vinyl and/or screen ready is worth every penny.

My 2 cents,