Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advantage Sign Supply Tech Service?

Discussion in 'Flatbed Printers' started by sballinger, Jan 8, 2013.

1. sballinger

sballinger Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Sycamore, IL
    We are looking at getting a UV Flatbed to take over the good old print, laminate and mount process we've been doing for over 5 years. Advantage Sign is selling CET Color and just wondering if anyone here has had experience with their tech service. I know HP's tech service for our LX850 is horrible but Northlight Color does their best to get answers from them.

Tags:
  2. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    Do a search on Advantage tech support, and you shoud find many happy customers!

3. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    We've used them for years. They've always been excellent.

4. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    They're the best I've delt with. Lately I've had one or two problems that haven't been resolved, but that's issues with bugs in Onyx that they haven't created a patch for yet, so it's not really in their control. I won't buy equipment from anyone but them because of their support the last 7 years on all my equipment.

5. Barry Jenicek

Barry Jenicek Member

Feb 8, 2004
    St. Louis, MO
    Thumbs up!!!

I buy supplies from Advantage once in a Blue Moon ... maybe once or twice during the year. Not because I don't like them, it's because when I need something, I need it NOW so I buy locally here in St. Louis. (We are a Dimensional Shop, not a Vinyl Shop)

Since I am not one of their big accounts, one would think that they would not reply to my request for tech support for my 408 router. Not Advantage! When I call in, they ALWAYS answer any question I have. They have top-notch techs. Ask me how I know.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Barry

PS, they really do have fast shipping

6. particleman

particleman Member

Feb 1, 2008
    IN
    I've dealt with them on many occasions. Whether it be equipment installs or troubleshooting, they are top notch!

7. sballinger

sballinger Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Sycamore, IL
    Did a little searching on here and I like what I'm reading about Advantage.

I know from personal experience with Advantage they got us ink for our LX850 even though they are not the ones that sold/service our machine. Apparently HP doesn't like when that happens.

8. earplug

earplug Member

Jul 29, 2006
    Colorado
    We just had our new CET delivered and installed by Advantage just before Christmas. The process was smooth and the tech was great with the training. However we did have a problem with the machine over the Christmas break. A vacuum pump failed. Advantage was right on it and got CET involved, shipped replacement parts and had a CET tech there first thing Jan 2nd. Couldn't have asked for a better response from both Advantage and CET. All is well now.

Jack