• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Advantage Sign Supply Tech Service?

sballinger

We are looking at getting a UV Flatbed to take over the good old print, laminate and mount process we've been doing for over 5 years. Advantage Sign is selling CET Color and just wondering if anyone here has had experience with their tech service. I know HP's tech service for our LX850 is horrible but Northlight Color does their best to get answers from them.

TheSnowman

They're the best I've delt with. Lately I've had one or two problems that haven't been resolved, but that's issues with bugs in Onyx that they haven't created a patch for yet, so it's not really in their control. I won't buy equipment from anyone but them because of their support the last 7 years on all my equipment.

Barry Jenicek

Thumbs up!!!

I buy supplies from Advantage once in a Blue Moon ... maybe once or twice during the year. Not because I don't like them, it's because when I need something, I need it NOW so I buy locally here in St. Louis. (We are a Dimensional Shop, not a Vinyl Shop)

Since I am not one of their big accounts, one would think that they would not reply to my request for tech support for my 408 router. Not Advantage! When I call in, they ALWAYS answer any question I have. They have top-notch techs. Ask me how I know.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Barry

PS, they really do have fast shipping

particleman

I've dealt with them on many occasions. Whether it be equipment installs or troubleshooting, they are top notch!

sballinger

Did a little searching on here and I like what I'm reading about Advantage.

I know from personal experience with Advantage they got us ink for our LX850 even though they are not the ones that sold/service our machine. Apparently HP doesn't like when that happens.

earplug

We just had our new CET delivered and installed by Advantage just before Christmas. The process was smooth and the tech was great with the training. However we did have a problem with the machine over the Christmas break. A vacuum pump failed. Advantage was right on it and got CET involved, shipped replacement parts and had a CET tech there first thing Jan 2nd. Couldn't have asked for a better response from both Advantage and CET. All is well now.

Jack