• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Advice on graphics for a tent

A customer brought me just the sides of a concession tent. The tent is made of banner. He'd like me to print and install his logo on 4 sides plus some additional logos of drinks, etc...

I've made and installed some overlays for banners in the past but nothing of this scale. I was looking for material recommendations, I was thinking of IJ180 but didn't know if there might be something more appropriate.

The tent sides had been folded for storage but I'm thinking they'll need to be rolled up if we apply the graphics. Thoughts?

Also I can't decide if it's worth the hassle of having them set up the tent and apply the graphics or lay a side out on our work table. I'm leaning more towards having them set the tent up. I think it would be easier to get accurate measurements to make sure everything is applied where it should be. Recommendations?

Thanks,
Chris