• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Adwords, Any tips?

J

john1

Hey guys, I have a $105 credit from Google to try Adwords.

Any tips or tricks on getting the most out of Adwords?

Thanks!

jiarby

Adwords will make you rich... as long as your name is Sergey Brin or Larry Page. Otherwise..? YMMV

Pick super targeted keywords, and create a special landing page for just the ad so you can track results. Have a product special just for this traffic. Feature it BIG on the landing page. "Car Magnet Sets $xx" or whatever.

Do not have links to external sites near this landing page.

CheapVehicleWrap

Well, you won't learn enough to make it pay off with the free $100. Back in the day I made way more than Mosh does with adwords selling nearly anything under the sun. These days for this business I have a very targeted lean campaign and budget that more than pays for itself and I know better than to increase it.

So I say piss it away and don't continue adding funds unless of course you can afford to learn (the hard way).

ProWraps

my daily budget is more than you have to play with. that money will go fast.

as mentioned above, have fun with it. if you plan on continuing, you will need to REALLY LEARN how to optimize it or you will be throwing your money away.

its advertising. in some sense you are throwing your money away regardless....

targeting, and negative keywords are your friends.