Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Affinity Designer - 50% Off Sale Ends June 20

Discussion in 'General Software' started by Bobby H, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Bobby H

Bobby H Very Active Member

Feb 4, 2005
    Lawton, OK
    Just like the subject line says, Saturday, June 20 is the last day to take advantage of the COVID-19 related sale on Affinity graphics applications. Anyone curious about Affinity Designer can buy it for OSX or Windows for $24.99 or $9.99 for iPad. The application regularly costs $49.99 (PC/Mac) and $19.99 (iPad). The same sale applies to Affinity Photo and Affinity Publisher. By the way Publisher is not available for the iPad.

I bought the iPad and Windows versions to experiment and learn more about what they can do compared to the other vector applications I have. It may also be handy to have the applications if we receive art files created in AD.

Tags:
  2. kheebl

kheebl Member

Mar 7, 2014
    MPLS, MN
    I just downloaded the trial the other day, haven't really had much time to mess with the programs yet. I was thinking of buying them just to have on hand