• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Affordable pan faces in Florida. Hurricane broke a few....thousand

signlords

Hey my shop is in Brevard County, Florida power is still being restored many business closed for now. Hundreds of signs with broken faces just in the 4 cities I drove today. My current pan face distributor is way out of Florida and won't be able to get the quantities I need in the time frame I will need them. Looking for a good wholesaler in or near Florida. Also what is a good going rate per square ft for wholesale plain white square pans?

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
Hey my shop is in Brevard County, Florida power is still being restored many business closed for now. Hundreds of signs with broken faces just in the 4 cities I drove today. My current pan face distributor is way out of Florida and won't be able to get the quantities I need in the time frame I will need them. Looking for a good wholesaler in or near Florida. Also what is a good going rate per square ft for wholesale plain white square pans?

Have you worked with Sign Faces?

Sign Faces, LLC
652 Stuart Ln, PO Box 1963, Pelham, AL 35124
(800) 800-face (3223)

Good Luck to you!

Frank Linson

How about the old corrugated plexiglas we used to get in the 80's, any manufacturers out there? My Los Angeles suppliers are too young to know and give me that blank silent treatment. We are on the west coast.
Have a sign that is about 20 years old and has a 3" vertical square corrugation of 3/16" ivory plex, about 6'x8' in size. Probably have to go with flat polycarb and space the retainers or make new.