Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Affordable RIP Print & Contour cut software

Discussion in 'General Software' started by Slack11, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Slack11

Slack11 Member

Jul 28, 2005
    I am looking for a program to be able to print from, as well as contour cut. I am a small sign business, have a Q100 cutter and a Mutoh Falcon Outdoor Jr.
    I have used Corel Draw for a few years, and am very familiar and like the software. I realize that Flexi is the most used software, but I am really looking for a program that will allow me to design in Corel, paste into the program, add contour cuts, and print and then contour cut. The problem is that finances (as always) are a little tight, and I would be really pressed to spend anything more than around 500 on this.

Would an old version of Flexi fall in this price category, or is there a better program for what I am looking to accomplish.

Thanks,

Tags:
  2. insignia

insignia Very Active Member

look into the CiberCat software, it's very affordable and frankly is pretty good, we used to use it with our Falcon and never had any problems.