• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

!!!!!!! After Market Inks?????

whitecamelinc

Call Fellers The Have Excellent Prices On Aftermarket Inks. Request A Catalogue From Them And Che The Out. The Number Is 1800-654-8405. I Personally Use Solarix. They Are Fantastic Not An Issue With Them. Call Them Up And Good Lock With That!

DONDIRTBIKER

I Use Triangle Solvent Inks And Never A Problem, I Even Use Outdated Ink, Bought 1 Litre Bottles For 35 Bucks A Piece And Have Been Good For Over A Year Now And Not One Single Hickup..
My Jv3 Is Modded So No Chips In The Cartridges And I Save Big Bucks This Way..

Love My Jv3 Works Flawless..

CanuckSigns

Call Fellers The Have Excellent Prices On Aftermarket Inks. Request A Catalogue From Them And Che The Out. The Number Is 1800-654-8405. I Personally Use Solarix. They Are Fantastic Not An Issue With Them. Call Them Up And Good Lock With That!

What's With The Capital Letters On The Start Of Every Word?

anthony smith

I have used bordeaux from Fellers for over 4 years now and my JV 3 has
the oringinal heads except for the yellow and i had a head strike causing that
problem.

petesign

I used 20/20 for a few months, and had a problem with a yellow channel. I am back on oem inks, and not looking back. How much do you save a s/f? Is it worth spending $3000 for a new print head?

Jack Knight1979

I use solaris. LOVE THEM!

I am curious how the Triangle Eco-Sol is. I used their MLD and it put a hurting on my machine. I'm leery to switch to a Triangle product.

MikePro

needs moar zombie emoticon on s101 :)

jv3 160sp and have been using Bordeaux for over 4 years, not a single problem aside from a more potent solvent smell.
...though, I think of it as the smell of found $$$
(after it went through the wash with my socks and no detergent)

vinylbytim

Hey guys I am running the Triangle JVS inks right now and I am having a wicked cyan overspray that I cannot get fixed. Anyone else using 3rd party inks having this problem?

MikePro

:::zombie::::thread:::zombie:::
Hey guys I am running the Triangle JVS inks right now and I am having a wicked cyan overspray that I cannot get fixed. Anyone else using 3rd party inks having this problem?

flush and stick OEM through the line... $20 says you'll still have overspray.
If your printhead was new, then bad ink mmmight be the problem. Most likely, however, your printhead has miles on it and it needs replacement, as is the nature of this tech.