• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

After Market Inks

baxter gamble

We have been running the GS6000 for about 18 months and really like it. I don't like $240 for an ink cartridge. I saw that STS inks has what they say are compatible and about $100 cheaper, but no reviews on them. Has anyone used inks other than Epson and what was your outcome?

parrott

They don't have the orange and the green. I wonder if you could run after market CMYKlclm and OEM orange and green.

Jim Doggett

baxter gamble said:
We have been running the GS6000 for about 18 months and really like it. I don't like $240 for an ink cartridge. I saw that STS inks has what they say are compatible and about $100 cheaper, but no reviews on them. Has anyone used inks other than Epson and what was your outcome?

The GS is real-deal Hexachrome output, that should command a higher price than CMYK or CMYK with light C & M. Messing with third party inks might mess up your quality ... namely color accuracy.

Jim Doggett
SignWarehouse

Richard G

We have been using the STS Inks for about 8 months now and we like them. direct change out no line cleaning etc. I really like this idea. I am right now using cmk from STS and 2 yellows from Mimaki and I haven't had any problems at all. (the reason I was lazy and forgot to order the STS's yellows before i ran out.)

Wraps ink

they say that the sts inks are the same chemical make up as the epson no different im getting as epson drlivered on friday and plan to use the sts inks

CS-SignSupply

We have been selling the STS brand for various printer models including Mutoh, Mimaki, Epson, Canon IPF and others... to date, we have been very satisfied with the service and quality provided by STS.

It is true STS does not offer the Green and Orange.

Give CiberSupply a call with any questions and we will help in any way we can.

CS-SignSupply

They don't have the orange and the green. I wonder if you could run after market CMYKlclm and OEM orange and green.

There are no issues with this setup that we have noticed. We have a canon IPF user that mixes OEM with STS with no issues either.