• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Aftermarket capping stations

Rooster

Has anybody tried the aftermarket capping stations for a JV33 (or similar) like the ving parts?

Any issues with them? They seem to be a very nicely priced alternative to the mimaki version.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
We used to use JV33 cap tops on our Roland VS all the time. Worked perfectly at 1/4 the price, so we could change them more often.

CanDoASign4U

Has anybody tried the aftermarket capping stations for a JV33 (or similar) like the ving parts?

Any issues with them? They seem to be a very nicely priced alternative to the mimaki version.

Tried an after market capping station on my JV33. Nothing but problems! Ordered and installed the OEM capping station and it worked great.