• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Aftermarket Truvis Inks

flyplainsdrifta

i havent heard of anyone doing truvis yet. decently early in its lifespan so im doubting anyone has had the opportunity to replicate it yet.

StickerBee

I was just curious because I was browsing one of the supplier's product catalog and they do sell one but not much of a price difference. I thought a lot are using aftermarket inks but looks like none. Truvis is much cheaper than ecosol inks the reason I love my Vg printer.

ProPDF

I was just curious because I was browsing one of the supplier's product catalog and they do sell one but not much of a price difference. I thought a lot are using aftermarket inks but looks like none. Truvis is much cheaper than ecosol inks the reason I love my Vg printer.

The issue isn't the ink its getting past Rolands new ink bag chip setup. The ink is cheaper per CC because it uses more ink than the prior non VG models print vs print.

CanuckSigns

The issue isn't the ink its getting past Rolands new ink bag chip setup. The ink is cheaper per CC because it uses more ink than the prior non VG models print vs print.

This is true, when we had our VG I had to empty the waste tank once a month, $150 worth of ink wasted per month on that POS