• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Again, let's not forget.........................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The many people from Harvey's destruction, but now Irma is threatening our eastern southern states and is looking mighty bad. We have family, friends and some very close friends down there who all need some thoughts and prayers. Please, remember them in these upcoming days.

:thankyou:

billsines

I've got a brother in Vero Beach...trying to get him to come visit me in Indiana, but not sure he's up for that.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Stores here are getting cleaned out of water, bread, etc. Will be deciding in the next day or two if I'm going to tell employees to stay home yet on Monday and keep the shop closed.... Most likely will be unless it takes some dramatic turn or dramatically weakens. I will be out on the scissor lift Saturday morning to take care of a few repairs on the roof line and some other bit of things here as well. And we are a good ways inland in Columbia, SC. Based on current data we are looking at at least getting winds with gusts upwards of 80mph even this far inland here. I feel for those along the coast and down in Florida.

2B

one of the employees here has most of their family in Florida, both on the East and West coast.

Hope everyone heeds the warnings and realizes material items are replaceable