• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Again problem with spitfire

Veka

Hello everyone, now appears red line across the test print, and when I go print the same line appears in every aisle. After this error occurred on display Check pump counter, I found that this is the message at the end of the pump. Pictures test prints are attached, thanks to everyone who has a solution, and I tried to exchange the cable from the head that goes, but again the same.
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Attachments

• test print.jpg
    test print.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 67

randya

Pump counter should be a lifetime indicator for the pump, not a failure warning but a notice that it is reaching it's expected lifespan.

The continous firing is usually a bad head.

Last edited:

Veka

I tried the cables, nothing has changed. Do you have only errors with the head, and can I somehow check it out.

henryp

started working by itself ??????

Sill looking like all you had was bad cable connection, next time this happens, try swapping BOTH head cables to the other PAIR on the adjacent head, then print the nozzle check pattern, (make sure printer is unplugged when you do this). This will tell you if it is the head or the electronics that is causing the problem.

Veka

Just as suddenly returned to normal, after it disappeared only the head but there was no line, and the like was ok when I went to print just a little black around the red dust was also when she was ok test print nozlla was distorted somehow, al and is now gone and the lines appeared again, i tried to exchange the cables but nothing just the same lines. Just fix one thing another breaks down,: (

Veka

Is it possible that this happened because I may not be well attached to the manifold head, because I have recently changed, and can I clean the head and the contacts with alcohol.