• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Again, Valuejet Help...

bakhtra

This is the first time I turn on my mutoh valuejet, the electric power was shutdown at fisrt time I insert the cartridges (I do not have UPS). And after the electric was up again, I powered the system on again, and the system start the process all over again, and ask me to remove the cartridges, and when "Insert InkCartridges" is displayed on the operation panel, I put the InkCartridges to the slot, but no "Ink Refill **%" is displayed. I try to insert and remove several times, but still "Insert InkCartridges" is displayed. Please help me how to solve this error. Should I buy new cartridges or is there another solution? Thank you for your help.

Urban Image

Of course, make sure the cartridge is in all the way. Then try turning it off and turning it back on. Don't take the cartridge in or out while it is turned off. Failing that, call your vendor and tell them to get you up and running.

Compilla

That Problem may be fixed by a Firmware update, the current firmware it is 1.15 for the 1204.

Contact you dealer for this.

bakhtra

Thank you All...

Thank you all, specially Compilla and Urban Image.
I have update the firmware and now my printer is running.
Regards,

Dave