• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Agfa Anapurna M2050 Service

Hello,
First time posting here, hopefully I'm in the right section. We've had several issues with our Agfa Anapurna M2050 Flatbed Printer on and off since we got it, and usually solve issues but encounter another soon after anyway. I was wondering if anyone knows of a company within the GTA or around that does full maintenance on these? I can't seem to find anyone local around Peterborough.

Main Issues:
Yellow not firing - replaced pump and it was working then a week after same issue
Almost a gradient within prints, fades out of color and back into what it should be
Printer pauses during constantly during prints and says: Pause - Ink Refill

KMC

Graphic Artist
can you take a photo of the bottom of your print heads and post it (we have the same printer and have had this issue) it needed a new print head $4000can later just for the print head not to mention the installation cost

Hamster

take a photo of the subtanks. I solved similar problems on dilli neo titan(agfa anapurna m) printers by replacing subtanks with structurally different ones.

Printer pauses during constantly during prints and says: Pause - Ink Refill - need change ink pump

goldlight

service engineer
take a photo of the subtanks. I solved similar problems on dilli neo titan(agfa anapurna m) printers by replacing subtanks with structurally different ones.

Printer pauses during constantly during prints and says: Pause - Ink Refill - need change ink pump
filters need to change

glasster

We have had similar issues with our Agfa M2050 getting the same message. What subtank did you use that was structurally different. We may need to do the same thing.

Thanks

Rod4100

Hello, this is my first time posting, i have a Anapurna M2050 and have a problem, the ink is going up all the way from the INK Subtank until the Air Subtank, i already changed the ink level sensor and cannot fix the issue, any ideas? Also i´m looking for the Service Manual

Thanks!