Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Agfa Anapurna M2050 Service

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Printers' started by Shaun Milne Signs, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Shaun Milne Signs

Shaun Milne Signs New Member

Sep 20, 2019
    Ennismore
    Hello,
    First time posting here, hopefully I'm in the right section. We've had several issues with our Agfa Anapurna M2050 Flatbed Printer on and off since we got it, and usually solve issues but encounter another soon after anyway. I was wondering if anyone knows of a company within the GTA or around that does full maintenance on these? I can't seem to find anyone local around Peterborough.

Main Issues:
    Yellow not firing - replaced pump and it was working then a week after same issue
    Almost a gradient within prints, fades out of color and back into what it should be
    Printer pauses during constantly during prints and says: Pause - Ink Refill

2. AnonPrinter

AnonPrinter New Member

Oct 25, 2018
    Canada
    Also having similar issues, any help?

3. KMC

KMC Graphic Artist

Feb 12, 2018
    Alberta
    can you take a photo of the bottom of your print heads and post it (we have the same printer and have had this issue) it needed a new print head $4000can later just for the print head not to mention the installation cost