• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

AGFA Anapurna M4F

Pendence

We are having some problems getting Ink or solution out of the Black & Cyan heads. The Magenta and Yellow are still working properly. We have checked the ink and solution coming through the valves and it is flowing properly. The Black head is new and has a new hose on it, installed about a month ago. Both Black & Cyan stopped at the same time.

Any Ideas?

MJerome

Sorry for bumping an old thread but i desperate....
did you figure anything out?

I have not worked on an Anapurna but I have a lot of experience on the Agfa Jeti HDC. While changing print heads once on our Jeti a fuse failed causing all the print heads connected to that board to not print at all. At first we thought it was the high voltage board but it just ended up being a fuse

2wheelz

air in lines

We had issues with our MV light cyan, what we were running into was air bubbles in the lines, when the machine sits for a while you get air in the line then the pump cannot drive the air out of it. I forget exactly how we resolved but it ended up being rather messy.
Try an extensive purge of the line by driving it with the prime pump, (extensive) may also check the flush out line at the top of the head on the feed side, I think there are instructions in the user manual on that.
Gives some direction good luck.