• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Agfa Anapurna MW connection problems

Kwhitton

Hi all
does any one know for sure we can print directly from onyx thrive or do we need to go through the agfa rip 2000 to print.

KMC

Graphic Artist
ours has to go through both to print
you send it though onyx first then it hits the agfa rip and gets sent again

Kwhitton

Ok.. what is recommended to use with the agfa rip? We are currently testing thrive 2.21... but when the file goes to the mw rip.. the colors are printed at very low res and are not what they should be... which little box did we not check!!!

Kwhitton

We also have another tech tell us that no onyx should print direct to the flatbed... between network cards, crossover cables, ip addresses... we are a tad confused!

kappa88

Salve ragazzi, ho urgente bisogno del programma rip agfarip 2000 purtroppo non trovo più l'installer qualcuno può aiutarmi?
grazie anticipatamente

kappa88

il nostro deve passare attraverso entrambi per stampare
lo mandi prima attraverso l'onice, poi colpisce l'agfa rip e viene inviato di nuovo
Ciao voi vi trovate il software agfa rip per i file .rtl? mi potete aiutare?

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
You can use Onyx, but I understand it is a process to get everything dialed in. I have it added in Onyx, but I've never used it. When we got our Annapurna it came with Asanti for the RIP. I really like Asanti, it was new to me, but I had training - one week on the printer, and another week on the RIP and we hit the ground running.