• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

AGFA Anapurna Waste Ink

klmiller611

Hi All

Forgive me if this has been discussed previously. We've had our Mv for four years now, and I have about 30 liters of waste ink tank materials. I've been told previously that it is considered as hazardous waste, however reading over the MSDS sheets with some other information, it does not seem to fit that description.

What are others doing with their waste ink?

Thanks
Ken Miller

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We have a scrap yard of Cor-X and pvc laying around in a dark place. Light never sees this area of the shop. We water our plastic garden with the waste inks. It makes for really nice growing conditions and fertilizer. Hazardous...... naw-w-w-w-w................ you can drink it as well, but your stool will look a little odd.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
hi Ken....you might need to get a hold of Safety Kleen for proper disposal of the inks. They should classify it as "press wash" or similar. Thats what we do.....its not cheap but the # of pickups is minimal.