• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Air Bubbles in ink lines ?

SlightlyChilled

Bad seal at damper and head,bad o-ring at damper and feed line,bad seal at ink carts.mmmm that should do it that the main ones. what was the last thing you did to you JR

SlightlyChilled

What was the last thing you worked on?
Why do you think you are getting bubbles?
Where do you see them?
How long have to had this printer?
First remove the damper from the head and pull some ink through it. Look for bubbles if you do then not see them move back one more part and so on...

SlightlyChilled

well then start pulling ink. start at the damper and work your way back. just FYI my C had a broken nut just after the cart station so look there. The brass nut like broke in 3 parts they will do that from stress they move a little when pumping.

Newbie_on

well then start pulling ink. start at the damper and work your way back. just FYI my C had a broken nut just after the cart station so look there. The brass nut like broke in 3 parts they will do that from stress they move a little when pumping.

I'll do a little plumbing work but I think the issue relays on the new Mutoh cartridges \ design.

Thanks!

randya

I'll do a little plumbing work but I think the issue relays on the new Mutoh cartridges \ design.

Thanks!

The concept is pretty straight forward, the needle on the machine punctures a rubber plug on the cartridge and allows ink to flow.

Are you seeing something that points to this as an issue?

randya

Can you give me more info?
A description as to how it doesnt fit?

Any info you can provide would be appreciated.

Pictures, drawings, etc.

If the cart does not fit properly, get with you dealer and exchange it.
Make sure that they send it back to Mutoh for evaluation.

Thanks!

bmatlock5

i still wish someone would explain to me that why they have two cartridge designs. old one (that has reported no problems) for the valuejet, and a new design for the falcons. i think someone from mutoh said the new cartridge was to combat rising costs, but why just save money on the falcon side????? something just don't add up with all of this

g1sammons

mutoh knows of the problem
but they want us to use up the bad cartages first
i have spent about 2000 dollars thinking something was wrong with my printer
when it was mutoh's cartage all along
i replaced heads 2 times, maint staition, caping station all ink lines the cqartage holder
mutoh wont own any of it
worked with mutoh tech through it all
so it will be a roland for me and anyone i can convence
it simply doesnt matter how good the printer is when ya get that kind of crap for suport
and they know its the fault
seem like someone could have at least told us of the problem instead of letting us flush the money away
simply thats pretty sorry way to treat you customers
im talking with a lawer now thinking of a law suite over the cost and lost production
this went on for more than 2 weeks and all along mutoh knew of the problem
pretty dam sorry!!!!!