• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Air in line after cartrige change Mutoh 1204

Larry L

I thought my head was clogged, did some head soaks, no success, then took the top off and noticed an air gap in the line back near to the cartrige, put in another cartrige C in, did more cleanings but no movement. Tech support must be on vacation but I thought there may be a setting to pull the ink through since I had to replace a line a year ago and sorta remember using one.

Larry L

still trying

I'm still trying things, I tried adding suction from the split back to the cartridge but could not draw the air bubbles out, I added some some positive pressure and made a mess of the cartridge holder, just breaking the line causes the ink to drip through the needle so there seems to be no clog in that direction. The command I did try was the cleaning/ little charge. I saw some movement but not much. It should pull the ink straight through. There is a block trying to suck the ink through as if the needle was clogged.