• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Air release / cast

Mf

Is their any one who carrys a inexpensive air realese cast material, I have some jobs that is throw away work. Needs to perform better on install then a 3165ra orcal. If it holds on to the flat / semi curve surface for a short term good enough. I have seen a ( wrap film ) with a black backing air realese with no brand on liner...

Any one any one any one:doh:

CanuckSigns

both Bigfish and Fieldcenter sell a no name cast wrap kit, you may want to PM them

Also, have you considered Automark from General Formulations, it's not a true cast film, but it behaves pretty similar and for what you are describing it should fit the bill.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I carry a US made 2mil cast air release and they have a promo going on for $350 and you get a 54"x75' of vinyl and a 54"x75' of laminate (2 mil cast also)

CS-SignSupply-TT

Premium cast air release

Is their any one who carrys a inexpensive air realese cast material, I have some jobs that is throw away work. Needs to perform better on install then a 3165ra orcal. If it holds on to the flat / semi curve surface for a short term good enough. I have seen a ( wrap film ) with a black backing air realese with no brand on liner...

Any one any one any one:doh:

CS SIGN SUPPLY can help you out. We offer FDC's 7133 http://www.fdcfilms.com/series/print-media-high-performance-wrap-air-advantagetrade-adhesive 54" x 50yds is $670 54" x 25yds is $346

Please let me know how we may help.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Nice to see somebody sells half rolls!!!

Yeah I used to sell so much of this vinyl but I got a contract and couldn't offer it to you guys but only for 1 year and now That year has finally past and I can sell it all over. They can do custom sizes to help with big production runs also its pretty sweet.