• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Airbrushing

ASAInc

I am very interested in investing in doing some airbrushing for vehicle graphics. Are there any locations that offer training like this in Indiana or near Indiana? I have the air compressor, however I need to know which guns to purchase, which paints (compatible with vehicle paint or gloss) to purchase and use as well as training on how to maintain the equipment's longevity.
Thanks! =)

GK

Iwata, Paasche, Badger all make some great air brushes, if you already have the compressor make sure you pick up a decent moisture trap and regulator for it.

S

Sign-Man Signs

We use 1 Shot thinned. We have a Pasche Professional with a stand alone air brush compressor. Practice, practice, practice.

Air Art Girl

Call Badger Airbrush at 1-800-airbrush they have a list of artists that teach and may be able to help you. They are located in Chicago so give it a shot. Take a close look at their newest airbrush the Renegade, it will be the nicest airbrush out there.

James Chrimes

Why do you want to try and learn to airbrush (which will take years to become good) when your profile said that you use photoshop and have an edge machine? An Airbrush is a tool that there are many types of, depending on what type of medium you are going to use and what type of painting you are doing. Some are for super fine detail and others are for a more broder use. Check out airbrushaction.com they have classes on dvd for beginners to experts.

grafxxx

here is a forum i belong to with a lot of good info "airbrush.com" and just remember daggers and dots you will hear that a lot in the beginning. i'm running a an iwata hp cs i think this is a good gun to start with for the price. just my two cents

Cadmn

theres a site called airbrushtech.net some of those guys write articles for airbrush action Magazine. the Owner Steven Kraig ? runs a shop in Lake Havasue<sp>& has many vehicles in different magazines & show winners. nice for ab questions .

grafxxx

theres a site called airbrushtech.net some of those guys write articles for airbrush action Magazine. the Owner Steven Kraig ? runs a shop in Lake Havasue<sp>& has many vehicles in different magazines & show winners. nice for ab questions .

that guy does some great work.

Cadmn

I know several that do great work Denise "The Rose" lives adout 30 mins away & is personal friend of the wife's & mine, Then Stang Seivers in Iowa is like a brother. They all are exceptional Artists