• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Albatros encoder strip

gilb04

I recently purchased an Mutoh Albatros PJ1304NX after changing the timing fence and the timing encoder i have this message E070 ERROR "Y-AXIS ENCODER" i think is about the adjusment but i don't have the manual does any one can help me ?

randya

Did you reset the home position?

Recheck the sensor connections and make sure the encoder rides properly inside the sensor.

gilb04

OK i hav got the maintenance manual they said after changing the timing fence it' s necessary to adjust the the print image quality by adjusting the head accurracy. To do that i have to move the position of the print head. I'm afraid to make damage.

gilb04

Hello, you reply two years ago on a post for my albatros pj1304nx about encoder strip. In fact this part was wrong then i changed it the machine is OK. Now i have an another trouble i think you can give you advice about it.
The machine don't perform completly the ink filling and i have this message "KMCY unloaded press ink key" the cleanning head perform correctly and the head are no clogged. On the service note they said if this message displayed ink are completly consume and press ink key to refill ink. I don't have air leak and the board are OK.

Thank to think about this troubleshoot