• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Alien Eye Candy in Flexi

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
You don't install it as a plugin for Flexi because Flexi does not have its own image editor. It uses whatever you designate as one ... such as Photoshop.

So you install it as a plugin to Photoshop. Flexi then looks for installed Photoshop plugins when it launches.

mrugen

Just go to the EDIT menu and PREFERENCES, then choose the FILE PATH menu and near the bottom direct Flexi to look in the folder where you place the plugins.

edgegraphics

I just got the alien skins collection and have the plugins up on flexi but can't get them to work with lettering. how do you use the bevel plugin for lettering?

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
I just got the alien skins collection and have the plugins up on flexi but can't get them to work with lettering. how do you use the bevel plugin for lettering?

alien skin plugins are for image editing software...like photoshop, photopaint, paintshop pro....

mrugen

Plugins in FlexiSIGN

The Plugins must be used on BITMAPS. So select the lettering, then go to the bitmap menu and rasterize, then use the magic wand to select the lettering (use the shift key to select ech letter while using the magic wand), then apply the plugin.:rock-n-roll: