• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Alignment Problem Roland Sc-540

makime

Hi i am in a big need of help!

When i am printing im getting missfireing or an outline of cyan and magenta..
And i replaced the magenta head last week.. could it be light magenta?

Is my heads bad or is it just an adjustment??

Here is 7 pictures of test and results :)

Plz help if you can..

Best regards Maki

Attachments

• DSC_0016.jpg
    DSC_0016.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 156
  • DSC_0021.jpg
    DSC_0021.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC_0025.jpg
    DSC_0025.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 179
  • DSC_0035.jpg
    DSC_0035.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 158
  • DSC_0036.jpg
    DSC_0036.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC_0049.jpg
    DSC_0049.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 108

kffernandez

looks like your heads are fine. a slight deflection here and there. but nothing that would cause the symptoms of your problem.

your cyan look like it's off alignment. in dsc_0021, they are supposed to be aligned with the black baseline.

we obviously can't see your other alignment settings, so, you should also make sure that they are all aligned.

kelly

kffernandez

your alignments are off.
your pdf file clearly shows that your alignment settings are off on a significant majority of the settings. as it is, you might just want to look at your magnified scans and base your settings off there. correcting your alignment settings should fix your problem of having cyan outlines on your prints.

also, i am noticing an overspray for your light cyan. it could be anything from deflections, static, damper issues, or to an electrical problem with it. it might not be noticeable now, but it might cause some problems in future prints.

kelly

perico97sv

first of all, what is the address of the print if either vertically or horizontally, to determine the error, calibrate the default bidirectional and then the material that could help greetings

Attachments

• DSC_0049.jpg
    DSC_0049.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 135

CS-SignSupply

The vertical head alignments are off and that is a mechanical adjustment. Once that is completed, you will nee to do the horizontal and bi-directional.

makime

:(

sorry guys havent been posible for me to do any adjustment or somethnig (personal problems)
And today when i got back to work i had another hell day with the printer with motor errors as u can see in my new post :(

Best regards maki