• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

All gradients are pink

rjssigns

Working with a file that has a yellow to orange gradient. It's fine until I reopen the saved file. Orange/yellow gradient is replaced with pink to white gradient.
It won't let me change to another gradient or solid color.

Only thing different I did was Auto-serialize some fleet numbers.
Tested auto-serialize with some DOT #'s and that file is fine.
Other files with the same gradient seem to be fine after saving and reopening.

Frustrating.

bannertime

I really, really hope that F19 is way better at handling gradients. It's one of my only complaints with Flexi. Gradients such.

If you created the gradient inside Flexi, then I really have no idea, except maybe a rogue transparency filter?

If you created it in Adobe, you may need to do the bulk data in Adobe. Pretty robust, but not as simple.

rjssigns

I really, really hope that F19 is way better at handling gradients. It's one of my only complaints with Flexi. Gradients such.

If you created the gradient inside Flexi, then I really have no idea, except maybe a rogue transparency filter?

If you created it in Adobe, you may need to do the bulk data in Adobe. Pretty robust, but not as simple.

Never thought about a transparency filter. Hmm.. In order to save time and a migraine I rebuilt the file. Only thing I can think of is there is something the new Flexi doesn't like about a Flexi file from 2015. Was running 7.6 Pro at the time and just got back into Flexi with my new printer.

fuzzy_cam

The Granbury Wrap & Sign Guy
I've had a similar issue. You can always make a new file and rasterize the gradient to basically make it a background for your cut file. Add your text/numbers on top of that with no fill and a contour cut effect at 0.00" that way it will still let you auto-serialize.

fuzzy_cam

The Granbury Wrap & Sign Guy

AGREED. I've got an ongoing list of issues with Flexi but gradient support is the biggest. How come you can't create a gradient to transparency... drives me nuts! And if you create on illustrator and bring it into Flexi its a PITA to alter.

rjssigns

I've had a similar issue. You can always make a new file and rasterize the gradient to basically make it a background for your cut file. Add your text/numbers on top of that with no fill and a contour cut effect at 0.00" that way it will still let you auto-serialize.

Thanks for the tip. I used the logo from the old file and generated two new files and they're fine. No clue what happened to the files from a day or two ago. Preview shows correct color, open them up and they're sickly pink.