• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

All Graphic Supplies

CentralSigns

Does All Graphic Supplies give good customer support for their products. Anyone I'm purchasing a Roland printer from them and was curious if they were good to deal with or not. They also offer their own line of ink, for after warranty period. They claim it is superior to Roland OEM inks.

BALLPARK

Not sure about them.

But if things don't work out with them give All Square Technologies a chance. They have good prices and people to help you along the way. Ask for Jason...

GL with your printer purchase, hope you get a great deal!!!

CanuckSigns

we deal with them for most of our digital supplies, and we bought our roland printer off them. I would say they are pretty good to deal with, their tech support is sometimes a bit slow to get back to you but they have never let me down.

Central Signs

I have purchased 2 printers and a laminator from them, steered a number of customers their way, Calgary branch has been great to deal with. Go for it.

Fine Line Darrel

Tim Aucoin

I bought my Roland from them here in Calgary two years ago. I've never needed service, but hear they are top notch. Great couple of people to deal with, accommodating and helpful. Not sure about their house brand ink... I will never replace my OEM inks... the savings are simply not worth the possible issues that may arise. Besides, I bill out ink charges and make plenty of profit on what I pay for OEM.

CentralSigns

Even though I'm closer to Calgary, I am forced to deal with Vancouver. territories are based on province and I'm in BC. I'm 2.5 hrs to Calgary and 8+hrs to Vancouver. Hope Vancouver is as accommodating. Thanks for the info guys

cmyimage

You can always set up the high quality printing mode with the cheap third party ink. and make good profit out of it.

SurfaceSigns

What printer are you looking at?

The AGS guys are all excellent to deal with here in Vancouver. Have been extremely helpful, even though they lost out on my printer purchase.