Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All I wanna do is zoom a zoom zoom

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by MAB SIGNS, Jul 26, 2003.

1. MAB SIGNS

MAB SIGNS Very Active Member

Jun 29, 2003
    Ok the subject line wasn't funny. I'm a relatively new user to Flexi although I've been around signs for a few years. The zoom on Flexi Pro 6.6 always goes towards the template but when your doing things much larger it won't allow you to zoom by selecting it. It always goes to the template. Any way to adjust this? On Inspire you always zoomed on selected no matter how far off the template it was.

Mark

Tags:
  2. Stewart

Stewart Member

Apr 19, 2003
    You Should Have A Zoom Tool Bar - If I Remember Right It Is Displayed At The Bottom Left By Default. Within This Tool Bar You Should Have Many Zoom Options

Zoom In
    Zoom To Page
    Zoom Out
    Zoom To Previous
    **Zoom To Selected**
    Zoom To All Objects
    Pan View (Space)
    Zoom Tool
    Preview Bitmaps
    Fill Mode

Zoom To Selected Objects Will Accomplish What You Want.
    If You Do Not Have This Tool Bar Displayed - Right Click On Tool Bar Area (Outer Edge Of Window) And A List Of Toolbars Will Be Displayed - Click On "View" To Display This Tool Bar.

Hope This Helped You Out!
    If Not Please Ask And I Will Try To Help More!

sTu