• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

All ink cartridges flashing SP540V

Jackflush

Gorgor
I am printing a larger sticker and while I was out of the room it jammed at the end of the spool. It showed me a motor error. I didnt write it down. I cleared the jam and restarted. Now on the screen all my ink are flahing as if they need to be changed. No matter what I do I cant get off this situation.

I found one thread somewhere on the web where the guy just cleaned the sensor on the black ink cartridge. I looked at mine and doesnt seem foul.

What to do?

Jackflush

Gorgor
Also I cant seem to search the right language on this site in order to find out if this subject has been covered. Thanks folks

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Try pulling out the cartridges and stick them back in.
The four blinking lights happen to me once for no reason after turning on the printer and that fixed it.

Jackflush

Gorgor
Think that did it man. Ya know I tried that when it was turned off but unplugging the black and replugging while on worked perfect. Thanks again Signs 101