• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

All of a sudden -

Doc Savage

For the last few months I have been having this problem intermittently on my workstation. I was told by SAI it is likely due to a Microsoft update my system processed. Their recommendation was to change the USB port the key was plugged into. This has worked so far. I have had to change it from one to another to another and then back to the original. It does not seem to matter that I reuse an existing port just that I unplug it and move it to another port.

signguy54

Not an artist
the problem

the problem (actually the symptom) is/was that upon boot up the service for the sentinel key doesn't turn on automatically. Even after setting so. It could very well be the result of a system update. This morning it was the same as yesterday, but i took 30 seconds and was in business. Thank you to all that responded. Special thanks to merchant member Graphic Resource Systems. Chris spent 45 minutes with me and isolated the problem. It was not their responsibility and I appreciate the time, the effort, and the results!