• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

All wrapped up

CheapVehicleWrap

Whatchya think?

Attachments

• 417113_350588878314524_100000902431123_1085985_1893202422_n.jpg
    417113_350588878314524_100000902431123_1085985_1893202422_n.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 94

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
do you actually live by the tenets on your website? or is that just to show how cheap you can be... been wondering for months if it's a joke or a brilliant business model.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So, I ask if you're admitting to a piece of chit artwork and alignment mess of crappola while everyone said the exact same thing and you ask if I'm mocking you ?? :ROFLMAO:

Are all the others here mocking you, too ??

You had a complete choice of saying no to something so distasteful and probably embarrassing... and yet you still post it up knowing full well you'll get blasted by both barrels on everything from design, to install and then for next to nothing in payment, based upon your business model ??

So, if this repulsive job is that important to you.... did you indeed make out well in the pocketbook ?? I don't need the amount... just if you were happy or not. I would hope that was wroth a least $2,500 or more for the crap you have to take for it. :thumb:

CheapVehicleWrap

Customer supplied materials. They have a fleet of 14 more to go. Easy 2 fidy per. So after the other 15 definitely more than $2500. Pappa's gonna pay that water bill down.

"Did you print out on vinyl sheets or 500 bumper stickers"
All stickers, horizontal panels where possible, overlaps facing correctly. Slathered primer 94 over entire vehicle (saved a wash).

ProWraps... yeah, probably shoulda charged mileage.

signage

CheapVehicleWrap are you going to be offering training on correct installation:help

Also what about the purchasing of the correct stickers:doh:

CheapVehicleWrap

Gino, not sure if it's just me or not; but I'm starting to sense an overall distaste for the quality of the workmanship on your end.

Yes Border. Congrats! Do tell.

It'll give Sar some ideas for ours :)